The Data Analyst helps drive important company strategies and decisions based on the facts! As a Data Analyst you’ll be responsible for collecting, cleaning and interpreting information to answer questions or solve problems. We are hiring for a Data Analyst (job id #1288) at a local telecommunications organization in Fredericksburg, Va.
What You’ll Do:
- Organize and analyze large amounts of data and draw relevant insights from the analysis
- Gain working knowledge of business operations, decision and intelligence systems concepts, and database structures
- Communicate complex ideas to non-technical teams
- Solve complex problems based on data analysis
What You’ll Need:
- Four-year college degree or previous experience in research/data science-based disciplines (statistics, mathematics, data science, economics, information systems/technology, engineering or business)
- Additional training or certifications in data analytics, marketing research techniques, technical writing and/or fundamentals of electric distribution operations is desired
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g. Python) and/ or one statistical software package (e.g. R) is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in teams
About our Client:
Our client is a member-owned utility that provides electric service to nearly 170,000 connections for member-owners from the Blue Ridge Mountains to the tidal waters of the Chesapeake Bay. Their goal every day is to provide affordable and reliable electric service to our neighbors.
Matern Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
About Matern Staffing
Third-generation staffing agency based in Fredericksburg providing exceptional staffing and job opportunities in Virginia, Maryland, & Beyond for over 50 years.
Learn more about mission and who we've helped for over 50 years.