Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Developing, coordinating, and maintaining calendar meetings/schedules (Outlook).
· Developing and maintaining charts and data spreadsheets (Excel).
· Attending weekly meetings and provide meeting minutes (Word).
· Developing and maintaining presentations (PowerPoint).
· Designing graphics and publishing and reports/documents.
Success for working in this position looks like:
. Have and maintain an Active Secret DoD issued Security Clearance
· Ability to effectively communicate and work with NSWC Dahlgren Division staff at all levels, consultants, and other government staff – be a team player.
· Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information.
· Ability to work with NMCI systems.
· Ability to adapt and multi-task.
· Ability to work with a high degree of independence, discretion, and personal initiative.
· Self-starter, goal oriented, provides timely feedback on progress made on assignments.
· Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks, handle complex assignments, maintain status across several stakeholders, and work in a fast paced environment.
· Excellent oral, written, and telephone communication skills.
· Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) including the ability to create and maintain spreadsheets, prepare presentation slides, and produce customized reports.
· Proficiency with Photo Shop and Illustrator including the ability to create and manipulate graphics and publications.
· High degree of attention to detail and accuracy in completing assignments, including good proof reading, grammar, and analytical skills.
Education and Experience
· College degree in related discipline a plus.
· Proficient to expert level user of Microsoft Excel, Project, Power Point, and Word.
· Proficient user of the Adobe suite of products to include Photo Shop and Illustrator.
About Strategic Insight
Strategic Insight, Ltd., established 1985, is committed to sustaining excellence and quality growth across our workforce as we strive to improve our clients’ services and products. Strategic Insight staff members enjoy opportunities for growth, are provided with robust benefits from healthcare and 401K to merit bonuses, and participate in annual holiday parties, picnics, and other social events. Our staff members are engaged in the community as well. At Dahlgren you will work with multiple War Room teams.